23w Wall Led Lamp Round,tower & Flower, (Warm White + White)
- Over the years, advances in technology have brought about innovations in how to light our homes and commercial buildings.
- In the beginning, all we had was the standard, incandescent light bulb. Now we have compact fluorescent lamps (CFL) and light emitting diodes or LED ,LEDs use much less energy. Diode light is much more efficient, power-wise, than the filament light( Traditional Bulbs).
- LED bulbs/Chip/Strip use over 75% less energy than incandescent lighting( Bubs). Bright LED lamps use only 11 to 12 watts while creating a light output comparable to a 50-watt incandescent bulb.
- Average Life Span of Incandescent bulbs has the worst life span of 1200 Hours as compared to 25000-50000 Hours for Led which is the best Technology.
- Our Products at Smartway are tested and are Beaurau of India standard Certified (BIS) which have long Life span and cost effective, In particular, LED lights are relatively expensive. The up-front costs of an LED lighting are typically greater than most of the alternatives ,However considering the Long Life Span and Energy Efficiency , the relative long run cost is way too much less than Light Bulbs.